European Vacation photo blog

Saturday, May 28, 2005

At the point we turned around, there was a well spring where you could refresh yourself. This is Valorie with Josef's daughter, Isabella Posted by Hello

posted by David Futcher, CPA at 3:02 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: David Futcher, CPA
Location: Kelso, Washington, United States

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Valorie and Flat Stanley at Kundler Klam. (Klam m...
  • The folks in charge at Mozart's birthplace were qu...
  • The catacombs were dug by smaller people... 
  • St. Peter's Abbey in Salzburg 
  • Okay, so I didn't do a makeup this week, but I did...
  • The latest in ergonomic chairs - I ordered some fo...
  • Gazebo from the Sound of Music 
  • Lion gargoyle in Salzburg 
  • Salzburg
  • This lodge is on Berglsteinersee - German word of ...

Powered by Blogger